Thursday, January 10, 2013

only available on magazine racks in stores, for some reason, Source Interlink Media doesn't send these to the subscribers of Hot Rod Delux, Car Craft, or Hot Rod Magazine. I would, wouldn't you?


If you hurry, and get looking in drug stores, grocery stores, etc etc you might still get a copy of Hot Rod Delux, Best of the Best. I got the last one in CVS Pharmacy when I went today... because I was looking for Overkill. Rat Rods and not so millionaire hot rods like you'll see at GoodGuys events. This is the first issue of Overkill, and I haven't had time to read either yet.

They both cost 17 dollars and change together, it's 8 dollars apiece and tax.

and it's time again, the last issue of Elapsed Times (from the Car Craft and Hot Rod magazine people) was in August. It was great. Worth the money and the trip to a store to find one.

While you are out there, look for Street Rodder Premium too

0 comments:

Post a Comment